About Us

In 1886, what is now known as the Ohio Expo Center became the permanent home of the Ohio State Fair. Years of planning and the acquisition of more than 100 acres of beautiful land adjacent to a major railroad intersection in Columbus culminated on August 30, 1886 when the 37th Ohio State Fair opened its

Read More

| About Us

Commissioners

The Ohio Expositions Commission was established in 1961 when the Ohio General Assembly passed legislation creating a new governing body for the Ohio Expo Center. Prior to 1961, the State Board of Agriculture oversaw the Center. The Commission maintains and manages state property reserved for the purpose of conducting at least one Fair annually. The

Read More

| Uncategorized

Loading

End of content

No more pages to load