This utilitarian complex is designed primarily for livestock and equine events-and all the conveniences they’ll need. But it adapts easily to provide a large area for just about any function, such as a trade show, consumer show or swap meet. It features more than 1,000 horse stalls, 1,200 cattle ties, wash stalls, outside wash racks and a milking parlor. There’s a parking deck for 750 cars. Food’s right there in a 150-seat, air-conditioned restaurant. Plus, you have access to showers, air-conditioned office spaces and two meeting rooms. We’ve made sure the Gilligan Complex is convenient and complete.
The Gilligan Complex was completely updated in 2015, including:
- Resealing the 6-acre parking deck on the roof of the complex
- Replacing 1,012 permanent stalls
- Purchasing 500 new portable stalls
- Replacing all electric and lighting in the building
- Replacing the sprinkler system
To keep our facility well-maintained, event holders are asked to share the following important information with those using livestock stalls :
- Any damage tot he stalls will be the financial responsibility of the owner/exhibitor/trainer
- Decorations must be attached using temporary set-ups, such as wire or plastic ties, and removed prior to move-out.
- The following may not be used: nails, liquid nails, bolts, screws, rubber cement, glue, etc.
For more details and booking information, contact:
Ohio Expo Center
717 E. 17th Avenue
Columbus, Ohio 43211-2698